Would you say to friends about taking our sexual experience further

Sophie-Jason

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi
We have lived a very quite life as far as our friends know but behind closed doors we have lots of fun.
The question is should we keep things as they are or tell people if they ask as we do have friends that talk about sex but we always stay out of it.
Thanks for reading J & S xx

K

kinkycouplealdershot

Hi
We have lived a very quite life as far as our friends know but behind closed doors we have lots of fun.
The question is should we keep things as they are or tell people if they ask as we do have friends that talk about sex but we always stay out of it.
Always do what's right for you both, some friends know we see others some don't.

L

Leedsdaz

I agree do what your comfortable with u may want to share with certain people and not others always fun to see the reactions of others when u open up lol

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If the are talking about sex and you are confident enough tell them. You never know, it might lead to new experiences

K

kinkycouplealdershot

Your also find that the more that know, the more your find women won't want their men to close or the men will start thinking was their partner really just round just for a coffee.

S

Saxon

Hi
Sharing my wife with my friends is how we got into swinging about 12 years ago. I luv watching her fuck them as much as she luvs letting them

Jason5050

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi
Get involved in the conversation, small comments at first see what happens.

Back