Would you or won't you .

R

RichPS

So, would I? I am, perhaps, going to be way too cerebral and analytical for this page.

There’s part of me which goes “Fuck me, are you kidding, of course I would!” - and that is my ‘gut reaction’. And why wouldn’t it be? You’re amongst the best-looking women/girls on here - you’ve got the lot - a lovely pretty face, and a gorgeously sexy, sensuous, body. I get a hard-on just looking at your picture.

But then, there’s another part of me which thinks “Why the fuck are you here? In amongst a bunch of ‘dirty old men’, many of whom are old enough to be your dad - including, if your photo is a true representation, me.”

And that, for me, is the question which puts me off joining the chorus of lustful, red-blooded, blokes saying “Phwoar, I’d jump at the chance to jump you.”

Just what is the attraction of this place if (as you are) you’re young and beautiful? Maybe you have some kind of fetish for older men? Maybe you’re ‘too pretty’ for blokes your own age - I know, when I was your age, I saw girls like you ‘from afar’ and never dared do more than dream - girls like you seemed ‘way out of my league’... And, obviously, they still do. I didn't ‘deserve’ a girl like you then - and so, I sure as hell don’t now!! I had a girl friend (not a girlfriend, alas) about as attractive as you when I was young. I should have asked her out. But she was ‘too good’ for me, as I saw it. She went through a succession of slime-balls, scumbags and ne’er-do-wells for boyfriends - the only ones who had the balls to think they were worthy of her I suppose? No idea what happened to her in the end.

So, after several days of looking at your picture and alternately lusting after you and then thinking, there we are: “I’d absolutely love to, but...” - this is where I’m at.

And if, on the day when pigs sprouted wings and hurtled into the sky, I ever did end up in a bed with you, I wouldn’t want to ‘just fuck’... No, I’d want to do everything possible to please you, with my own pleasure taking a very definite second place. You look pretty bloody special to me.

sonata

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I would really like to spend some time in your company. Chat and see what we had in common

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No doubt about it you are a very attractive and desirable woman exactly my type so yes yes yes i would given a chance

K

Knottyscottishpopeye

YES,,most definately as often as as possible, absolutely gorgeous, I'm down in Edinburgh ;)

Back