Would anyone want to own someone like me?

Would you make me your sex slave

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Filthysubsissy1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Im a young submissive sissy who is extremely dirty minded and kinky, i love dressing in womans clothes and one day hope to live as a full time female.

I am looking to meet a filthy perverted dominant older man who would love to completely own and control a shy inexperienced boy that will be kept as a sex slave, tied up, gagged, blindfolded and locked away most of the time.

I am interested in being used and abused 24/7, made to sleep with a buttplug and 18 inch dildo inside me, filled with piss every day and being brutally fisted upto the shoulder.

I will be the dirty little toy youve always wished you had to try all your dirty thoughts on

Laurie2021

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Im a young submissive sissy who is extremely dirty minded and kinky, i love dressing in womans clothes and one day hope to live as a full time female.

I am looking to meet a filthy perverted dominant older man who would love to completely own and control a shy inexperienced boy that will be kept as a sex slave, tied up, gagged, blindfolded and locked away most of the time.

I am interested in being used and abused 24/7, made to sleep with a buttplug and 18 inch dildo inside me, filled with piss every day and being brutally fisted upto the shoulder.

I will be the dirty little toy youve always wished you had to try all your dirty thoughts on
Sounds interesting. Where abouts are you?

Back