Worst Sex You’ve Had

Mab3l

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Takes alsorts here, and there do seem to be some of the women that are into pain (boggles my mind that bit but hey ho) but presumably it was an accident?
Oh yeah. He didn't mean to hit me that hard lol.

HonestSex

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Takes alsorts here, and there do seem to be some of the women that are into pain (boggles my mind that bit but hey ho) but presumably it was an accident?
Yeah I'd assume so. At least I hope so anyways lol

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Here’s a confession of bad sex from my husband….

The night he was ‘supposed’ to lose his virginity, he couldn’t get a condom over his cock as they kept splitting and by the time he managed to get one on, the moment had gone and the girl had got dressed again.

So onto take 2 of operation lose his virginity, this time no condom issues, but just as he was about to slide inside her, he got a nose bleed. After that he then got friend zoned and he eventually lost his virginity about 6 months later with someone else! I’m not going to lie, I laughed so hard when he told me this but I can imagine at the time it must’ve been so embarrassing and took a bit of a confidence hit being 16 years old and having the added pressure of being the last in his group of friends to lose his virginity.

S

SussexGuy47

The worst sex I've ever had was with a date who kept trying to fold me in half. As in not just getting my legs behind my head, but holding me so that my back was bent forwards as far as it would go and chin was pressed right in to my chest with the back of my head against the bed. I'm probably not describing that very well. He was on top of me and I was worried that if he pushed down on me with too much force my neck would break or something.

I had to make him stop and then just finished him with my mouth so I could make my excuses and leave. You can be sure he didn't get another date.
Ide Definitely Not try anything like that...
Just give you Exactly what you wanted N needed !!
An in the right position!!

PrinessAnna

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Everyone talks about the best sex you’ve had, so what’s the worst?

For me it was an MMF threesome when I was 17. A guy I was sleeping with and his mate, a night of lots of drinking, smoking weed and doing coke (my first experience of it). They also did some ketamine and MDMA. Started talking about threesomes and we all thought fuck it why not. Anyway, one of them couldn’t get past a semi no matter how much i sucked and wanked him off while the other came after about 30 seconds and couldn’t get it up again. Ended up finishing myself off when they left!
Your question reminded me of the story of the two guys chatting in a bar about their sex-lives. One says to the other, "So come on, being totally honest, how would you describe the worst blowjob you've ever had?"

The other one thinks for minute and finally replies, "Wonderful."

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It’s very easy to recall the worst sexual experiences I’ve had.

Non-intercourse bad experience would be when I’d been chatting to an older, very attractive lady, online. We met one weekend and got to know each other a bit more in person. We chatted more through the week and arranged to spend the weekend together. We went out through the day for a couple of drinks. We had a wonder through the town centre and wandered through a department store. She noticed me looking across at a mannequin wearing lingerie. We then went into the lingerie department where she told me to pick something out for her. I picked what I liked, she bought it and some very nice stockings. We went to the hotel, she came out of the bathroom wearing her new purchases and looked incredible! We then had fantastic, frantic sex that had us both lying in a heap covered in sweat and cum.
We showered together and then went to dinner. After dinner and drinks she was quite tipsy. We went up to bed for round two. I was super horny as she had kept the lingerie and stockings on and had been flashing through the night. More great sex and we literally broke the bed. After I had finished inside her and drawn her in for a post-coital embrace, she started stroking my dick. I told her to slow down and give me a chance to recover. It was immediately after and I’d been drinking so there was no way junior was getting straight back into the ring.
She wouldn’t take no for an answer. She decided to suck me hard. This involved her using a childish voice to talk to my cock in an attempt to “encourage” it to get hard. She then started sucking which involved dragging her teeth along my cock until she drew blood. I had to forcibly lift her head out of my lap and tell her to leave me alone. She freaked out, got very angry, I watched tv until she passed out, then left.
Great sex followed by the most embarrassing, cringy, painful blowjob known to man

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My intercourse bad experience would be with another girl I’d met online. We took it slow, dated for a few weeks without doing anything. Then, one night, spur of the moment, she asked me out for dinner which then turned into pizza at mine. It was the first time she had been to my house but I’d already been to hers. She spent three hours switching between being very angry that my house was much bigger and more valuable than hers, and giving off major gold digger vibes. We got past that and headed off to bed. Lots of kissing, turned into lots of touching, I got naked, she was in her underwear, she pulled off her knickers, I started to push inside her and then I was hit by the smell. She smelled so incredibly strongly that it was all I could do not to gag. It would be an insult to all of womankind for me to describe the smell that came out of her. I had to just get on with it in anyway I could. I didn’t refer to it, didn’t make a deal of it, she stayed the night. The next day I took her home and we talked about when we would next see each other. By the time I had got home she had blocked me everywhere. I have no idea whether that smell was normal to her, whether she had an infection and didn’t realise, whether she was mortified and too embarrassed to see me again, or what.

S

SussexGuy47

Ooo
Mmmm
Ggggggggggssss
Maybe she didn't wash herself V well..
Think I woulda made an excuse
Gotta go fer A wee .

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ooo
Mmmm
Ggggggggggssss
Maybe she didn't wash herself V well..
Think I woulda made an excuse
Gotta go fer A wee .
It was a difficult one to get away from as we were in my house. I’d have jumped out of the window if it was her house

Doll-Lover

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Worst sex I’ve had was an unfortunate accident.

In my early 20s and a virgin. My flat mate had said (jokingly I presume) that a warm melon with a hole cut in feels like a pussy. She was quite open about sex and masturbation, so I gave it a try. First few times went well. Warmed up in the microwave for 30 seconds.

Until I came home a little drunk. Her and her bf were getting busy. I decided to use the warm melon trick. Though because of my inebriation I put it on for 3 minutes!

Took it to my room, lap top on, all ready to go. Slipped inside and it felt cool (you know when something is so hot it feels cold) figured it wasn’t in for long enough but was ready to carry on. Within seconds the pain hit me. I couldn’t pull it off due to the swelling and blisters. I ended up screaming.

My flatmate came through with her partner to find me in that position. Shaking and bubbling. Ambulance came and off to hospital. 2 months in a penile cast and skin grafts to save my poor little chap.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Worst sex I’ve had was an unfortunate accident.

In my early 20s and a virgin. My flat mate had said (jokingly I presume) that a warm melon with a hole cut in feels like a pussy. She was quite open about sex and masturbation, so I gave it a try. First few times went well. Warmed up in the microwave for 30 seconds.

Until I came home a little drunk. Her and her bf were getting busy. I decided to use the warm melon trick. Though because of my inebriation I put it on for 3 minutes!

Took it to my room, lap top on, all ready to go. Slipped inside and it felt cool (you know when something is so hot it feels cold) figured it wasn’t in for long enough but was ready to carry on. Within seconds the pain hit me. I couldn’t pull it off due to the swelling and blisters. I ended up screaming.

My flatmate came through with her partner to find me in that position. Shaking and bubbling. Ambulance came and off to hospital. 2 months in a penile cast and skin grafts to save my poor little chap.
I laugh with love. Oh you poor thing.

chocco

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Everyone talks about the best sex you’ve had, so what’s the worst?

For me it was an MMF threesome when I was 17. A guy I was sleeping with and his mate, a night of lots of drinking, smoking weed and doing coke (my first experience of it). They also did some ketamine and MDMA. Started talking about threesomes and we all thought fuck it why not. Anyway, one of them couldn’t get past a semi no matter how much i sucked and wanked him off while the other came after about 30 seconds and couldn’t get it up again. Ended up finishing myself off when they left!
Thats life...

Back