Work colleagues...

OldTom

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have a work colleague. She's not stunning, but there's something about her. Never seen her nude or anything, but I just fantasize endlessly about her. She's amazing wank fodder lol.

Anyone else the same?

Last edited:

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My pa needed an assistant. Well the young lady who she hired is mind blowing gorgeous. When we all do a long shift sometimes into early hours she sleeps in my office as has a comfy couch.

Gemmauk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have a work colleague. She's not stunning, but there's something about her. Never seen her nude or anything, but I just fantasize endlessly about her. She's amazing wank fodder lol.

Anyone else the same?
I'd hope I'm the office wank,bank lol

I wonder how many of the managers wank over me at home when the wife is out lol

Asian8inch

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Anyone else the same?
OL vibe i love it used to have fwb back in my home country with her she just look so hot with it that i would just ask her keep the clothes while i fucked her

Asian8inch

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Theres a girl at work who's sort of not gorgeous but really sexy.
well i go for those they afe more betterin bed as our not expected for them and i agre they do this chicks are my type not perfect but still great for fuck and as marriage

Dig_Bick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There's a bigger lady at our offices who is 55 and pretty ugly but she wears very revealing clothes and flirts with all us drivers. She's banged a good few lads too. I wank over her a lot, I've even gone to the toilet in the yard a few mornings and knocked one out when I've seen her flirting with everyone.

H

Hotelbob

I agree colleagues become attractive especially ones that flirt and talk dirty just to tease

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I work on my own so I have to lust after myself... I don't mind because, fortunately, I'm hot and really dishy.

Back