Work colleague fuck - 3

K79

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I knelt in front of her, watching her holes contract, her lips swollen and red. I couldn't believe how incredible she was. She was a bigger girl, but had curves to die for, she had gorgeous pale skin and
Her massive boobs heaved as she caught her breath, her nipples where a lovely dark brown and they stood proud Above they lovely big areolas

I was slowly rubbing my bell end which was now covered in her juices from my hands. My cock was aching it was so hard. "What next" I said smiling at her.
"I want you inside me" she said....i didnt need told twice!

I slid forward so the tip.of my cock just parted her lips and I slowly started rubbing up and down her cunt. She pulled her legs up exposing both her holes as i teased her cunt and arshole with my helmet.
I asker her to play with my nipples as they are very sensitive (especially the right one) she started to gently rub them and it sent shocks through my whole body. She teased like this for a while as I continued rubbing her soaking wet cunt with my cock.
She smiled at me me as she squeezed harder on my nipples until finally I couldn't take it and slid inside her as deep as I could go. Her cunt felt amazing and I could feel her tightening around my cock as I was fully inserted.
Her hand made its way down to her clit as she squeezed my nipple with the other.... "Fuck me" she said.
I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and started to build up speed, within minutes I was piston fucking her as hard as I could...it felt amazing!

I'd had a bit to drink so an orgasm was a long way off for me. For the next 30/40 minutes we fucked in every position i could think of and she liked it rough.

I asked her to bend over at one point so she buried her head in the pillow, arched her back and stuck her arse in the air. What a view! Her hairy meaty pussy was stunning and her arsehole was so inviting.(we had previously talked about anal and I knew she liked a cock in her arse" I slid my thumb into her ass and continued to fuck her with all I had. She was still working on her clit when I felt the tightening in my balls, i slowed down to try and hold off a bit but she was having non of it "cum inside me" she said. I pulled out and quickly she got on her back again.... i needed nipple attention!

I slid back inside her and upped my pace as she got back on my nipples "cum for me" she said as she wrapped her legs round my back pulling me deep inside. I am very vocal when I cum and my moans where getting louder and louder (she later said this was a huge turn on)
I couldn't take it any more, I told her I was going to cum... she squeezed hard on both nipples and that was it. I felt the first spasm and then exploded inside her. I trusted a few more times and then buried myself inside her as my body twitched and shook. She tightened and loosened her cunt around me as I shot my cum inside her. I had never felt an orgasm like this before, so powerful and intense. I fell on top of her and kissed hard hard, as she ran her nails up and down my back.
After a few minutes I pulled my softening cock from her cunt and flopped down onto the bed trying to get my breath.

She slid down the bed and took my soft cock in her mouth, it was dripping with my cum, and hers. She cleaned my cock before coming back up and kissing me..I had never done anything this filthy but at that moment I think I would have let her do anything to me.

We both needed a rest, she climbed on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her. We lay there covered in sweat and cum talking about what we were going to do next.

This was going to be an amazing night!

Last edited:

babe35

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Great start to the night.... Is there a part 4 ;)

Reactions: K79
Back