Work colleague fuck - 2

K79

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Since writing the first part of this I have contacted the lady in question...fingers crossed!

After her first orgasm I just had to taste her soaking pussy. I took my mouth off her nipples and made my way down to her pussy. She had a lovely bush but it was trimmed and gave plenty of access to her gorgeous meaty lips. I parted her lips with my fingers before sliding 2 inside her and slowly finger fucking her as i started to lightly lick her clit. I cannot tell you how wet she was. My face was soaked as I began to suck on her..I changed position so I could get access to her asshole. I slid my thumb in her pussy and rubbed her asshole with my fore finger, she pushed down and my finger slid in..she started to rock as i fingered both her holes while still sucking on her clit. She was pulling hard on her nipples as she started to moan louder and louder before suddenly exploding with a second orgasm, again she got noticeably wetter (no squirting as such) as i licked up and down her cunt. I pulled my thumb and finger from her holes and stared at both her holes pulsing. It was such an amazing sight.

Part 3 to follow if there's interest

K

JamesBenedetti

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ll hear it. It reminds me of this lady I was introduced to once in a bar at university.

Reactions: K79

K79

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ll hear it. It reminds me of this lady I was introduced to once in a bar at university.
This was quite possibly the highlight of my sexual adventures, and it was 15 years ago.... talking to her on messenger atm. Let's hope for a replay

JamesBenedetti

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This was quite possibly the highlight of my sexual adventures, and it was 15 years ago.... talking to her on messenger atm. Let's hope for a replay
Let’s hope for some pictures you mean!

JamesBenedetti

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I definitely didn’t. Wasn’t until we spoke again a few years after that she decided to send some sordid filth my way. Took my right back to the night we ended up at hers. Wish I knew where the pics were now.

babe35

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Did you get a reply?

Back