Wired 4 you to use and enjoy very obedient boy that would do anything u tell him and make him to do

Wired

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Here for any guy or couple who needs a sub and slave to come over, get naked and put blindfold on the moment I step in and wait (in the position u tell me beforehand) for you to take control of my body and holes, dominate me and train me to do anything u like and pleasure you anyway u want as long as u need.
If you are couple so u (the female) can use me and tell me what to do for your man in order to pleasure him and have him using my holes as long as he needs, how he likes and even how u would like to see him fucking me without any option for me to say no and the more obedient and good boy you will reward me with your feet on my face to lick, suck, play, smell, sniff, kiss, massage and worship while u wank my dick and make me cum whenever u decide without asking me, or tell me to wank myself and only to cum when u give me permission in case I cum when I'm not allowed I will know I must accept any punishment you have in mind without any need to tell me what u r going to do with me or what u going to make me do for u, so u can push my limits and show me how my limits turn me on and they are not limits anymore for me,
Txt/whatsapp when u up for a meeting O7455184449My Snapshot_5.jpg

Back