Winter sex (out of the house)

Beasty220

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm meeting up with someone for sex. Neither of us can accommodate and we have limited time and are generally free during the daytime for 1-2 hours at a time. So far, we've parked somewhere quiet and had fun in the backseat but we're trying to think of other options, especially as it's a bit too cold to be outside.

She is quite loud, which narrows down our choices, and we don't really fancy a public toilet. Any suggestions??

P.S. We do have a hotel booked but don't have the time or money to do that regularly.

BossMan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm meeting up with someone for sex. Neither of us can accommodate and we have limited time and are generally free during the daytime for 1-2 hours at a time. So far, we've parked somewhere quiet and had fun in the backseat but we're trying to think of other options, especially as it's a bit too cold to be outside.

She is quite loud, which narrows down our choices, and we don't really fancy a public toilet. Any suggestions??

P.S. We do have a hotel booked but don't have the time or money to do that regularly.
Work alone here…bring her here. As long as i can have some hehe

T

Toffeelions

Try public transport trains on the train or in the loo , back of a double decker bus , pub /restaurant possibly not sex but tease n play with each other all very risky but add to the excitement have fun fella

S

SussexGuy47

IDE say come to mine..
Have a few days alone here n there..

Paulblue

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Where are you I can book hotel

Back