Wifes swim suit mods...

upskirteer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thanks, it works a treat, Julie knows, never complains though, she likes the admiring looks. When she is laid on a sunbed shw will frequently "adjust" the crotch of her swimuit by pulling it away from her cunt, giving anyone loooking a brief look at her exposed slit, then she will gently pull it back into her cameltoe.

JG929292

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thanks, it works a treat, Julie knows, never complains though, she likes the admiring looks. When she is laid on a sunbed shw will frequently "adjust" the crotch of her swimuit by pulling it away from her cunt, giving anyone loooking a brief look at her exposed slit, then she will gently pull it back into her cameltoe.
Loving the sound of Julie “adjusting” herself and “accidentally” exposing her shaved pussy. Reminds me of a time on a Greek ferry, I walked up some stairs to the top sun deck and this dark haired Italian girl looked straight at me, eased her thighs apart and flashed her cunt. Still gets me hard thinking about it now….happy days eh?

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When we go on holiday I pick the stitches from Jule's swimsuit crotch and remove the cotton gusset padding, she shaves her cunt for holidays so guys get a proper, tight cameltoe of her slit.
Good lad, them some meaty lips

PauloDC

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When we go on holiday I pick the stitches from Jule's swimsuit crotch and remove the cotton gusset padding, she shaves her cunt for holidays so guys get a proper, tight cameltoe of her slit.
Just out of interest, where are you heading for your next holiday ?? No reason ;)

Back