Wife's dirty knickers

garygirth

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My wife keeps catching me sniffing her dirty knickers, she says I'm disgusting and hides them from me, I can't get enough of the smell of them

Hk44

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My wife keeps catching me sniffing her dirty knickers, she says I'm disgusting and hides them from me, I can't get enough of the smell of them
I do the same.....not bern caught yet
Id love to see your wifes dirty knickers and could show you my wifes.....message me for a chat

Sarah1984

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't understand the sniffing knickers thing! I don't see the attraction! I had a boyfriend many years ago who I caught wanking with my knickers on his head sniffing them... He also had a massive foot fetish which again I don't really get! We didn't last long!

PageBoy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Sarah - the foot thing I really don't get - but the panties thing can be glorious for a man. Really. All the best.

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It’s easy not to get caught? … me and the wife have gone off each other lately but she used to love watching sniff and lick her dirty knickers while wanking , she even got me to smell her moms once as she sucked me off

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I do the same.....not bern caught yet
Id love to see your wifes dirty knickers and could show you my wifes.....message me for a chat
I love that kink and would love to chat …

Back