Wife with another man

DPDevon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My fantasy is to watch her with a stranger, suck his cock, let him eat her pussy then fuck her followed by a facial or down her throat.

She doesn't know, maybe while on holiday...
Yeah that would be amazing man: love that for my wife too. Message me if you want to chat

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why not share some pics, get her to message a few guys. Get things started

S

SussexGuy47

If anyone is near ish or could get over my way...
Happy to Give Someone's Wife Plenty of Me...!!!

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My fantasy is to watch her with a stranger, suck his cock, let him eat her pussy then fuck her followed by a facial or down her throat.

Always thinking of that kink . Love to spy on her and the guy is in on it . Then ask her where she’s been and listen to her lie , big turn on, would have to go down on her immediately, see if she lets me .

S

SussexGuy47

Always thinking of that kink . Love to spy on her and the guy is in on it . Then ask her where she’s been and listen to her lie , big turn on, would have to go down on her immediately, see if she lets me .
Where's you at???

MikeSchofield1986

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i did it with my ex a few years ago, she was actually really fit, blonde and had boobs done, got a lot of attention, did a few different scenarios

Thromby

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If any of you want your wife to be fucked drop me a line.

Jx

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Love how many guys are into this. I've been fantasising about fucking someone's wife for a bit. Her thinking he doesn't know, but I'm messaging him the whole time. Definitely getting some cuck fantasises to go with that affair kink. Definitely HMU if interested.
R

Reactions: Naz
M

MAJA82

I’d love to watch mine while I’m with another woman, I’d have to be doing someone else while she fucks and sucks another bloke.

Back