Wife wants to watch me with another guy.

N

naturistdad

My wife finds it incredibly hot to be able to watch me with another younger fitter guy, if only there were guys out there that were interested. Any other couples in this same position?
hi i am married a bit older but in good nick, had sex with one man but would love to make love to you with your wife watching

Attachments

• IMG_20231220_220851.jpg
    IMG_20231220_220851.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 12

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh my God, can I bring popcorn to this event? This looks like too much fun.

I am of zero serious help to you, but a girl can dream... of eating popcorn with your wife while we watch you f*** a younger fitter guy.

MrBojangles

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I am of zero serious help to you, but a girl can dream... of eating popcorn with your wife while we watch you f*** a younger fitter guy.
Brilliant reply lol

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My husband is bi curious and I’d love to see him having fun with a guy.

We have an agreement in place that if it happened, the first time it would just be him and the other guy. I wouldn’t be there as don’t want him to feel like he has to do it. If I’m not there, he might not feel pressured, if that makes sense. I’m happy with receiving pics and videos. Then, if he enjoyed it, maybe I will be there the next time

Biwish69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My wife finds it incredibly hot to be able to watch me with another younger fitter guy, if only there were guys out there that were interested. Any other couples in this same position?
PM me if you would like to chat.

Lancsbiguy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

You are more than welcome to sit and watch whikst eating your popcorn. If you can find a younger fit willing guy then even better.

Lancsbiguy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My husband is bi curious and I’d love to see him having fun with a guy.

We have an agreement in place that if it happened, the first time it would just be him and the other guy. I wouldn’t be there as don’t want him to feel like he has to do it. If I’m not there, he might not feel pressured, if that makes sense. I’m happy with receiving pics and videos. Then, if he enjoyed it, maybe I will be there the next time
Totally understand, he probably doesn't want an audience for his first time. However, having your partner present and watching is very hot. I am sure if you did one day watch him you would love it.

Lancsbiguy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Although it's really difficult to find, we would love to meet another couple where the guy is bu/bi curious and the two girls watch the guys play together. It's not for everyone but hopefull there are couples out there that want to try it. It is certainly not a foursome but more of a bi show for the girls to watch.

Randy4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Suck my cock and i will shag you. Would that make your wife happy. The thought makes me happy.....mmm

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You are more than welcome to sit and watch whikst eating your popcorn. If you can find a younger fit willing guy then even better.
Recruiting: Young fit guy who wants to f*** another guy while his wife watches and I supervise with popcorn. I'm on it, boss. ❤

Lancsbiguy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Recruiting: Young fit guy who wants to f*** another guy while his wife watches and I supervise with popcorn. I'm on it, boss. ❤
No no! Change your advert, I want to be top, so the sub would have to be bottom.

yellow86

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is one of my biggest fantasies but my wife would have no interest at all!!

haydn

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm bi curious but never had a guy yet, have played with several toys tho and I love it so a real cock would be the next step x

Lee90

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This would be nice! I’m 33yo but it’s a shame that you’re so far away

Back