Wife needs more guys

LiamYork

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We are swinging couple but the club has gone a bit stale. I'm not massively into needing sex but the wife needs it regularly. Looking for guys to see to her needs. East Yorkshire
York here

ThinkGFcheats

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I’m in Hull, wife looks stunning.
I’m sub though, would love to be involved in any clean up duties

HornyMature1961

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We are swinging couple but the club has gone a bit stale. I'm not massively into needing sex but the wife needs it regularly. Looking for guys to see to her needs. East Yorkshire
Hi,
Whereabouts East York’s and how does she feel about mature?

east-mids-male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you’re still looking drop me a PM … wouldn’t mind spending some time with your wife

Jake1997

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If your both still looking for extras I’d be more than willing to help out, drop me a message

Solsticepicker

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there, I'm 37 in decent shape I'd say, got a massive sex drive and love the thought of doing exactly this! I'm 8n Huddersfield so not too far. Send a message and we can get to know each other better. Hope to hear from you both

Lace1298

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm interested I'm also OK with pleasuring you both ....depending on how you feel about that

Leebo54321

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Very interested. I’m also East Yorkshire too
I will message you x

Back