Wife Having intercourse with strangers

sonata

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I was wondering how many people on here have watch their wife have intercourse with strangers or even just playing with strangers . I have watched my wife having sex many times now and every time I really enjoy it and want to take it a little bit further

I think I would really like to see her go with several men at once. I was wondering if anybody else has tried this .

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind being the other cock......

sonata

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Do yo do it willingly or do you have to be persuaded somehow?
What do you think of your husband getting you to fuck other men

Curiousguy52

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I was wondering how many people on here have watch their wife have intercourse with strangers or even just playing with strangers . I have watched my wife having sex many times now and every time I really enjoy it and want to take it a little bit further

I think I would really like to see her go with several men at once. I was wondering if anybody else has tried this .
I wish my wife would do this, my ex wife did and it was amazing, i loved wanking while watching her get fucked

ManchesterCraig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Your not alone... And it is a great experience... It's hard to say why exactly, but the more the merrier for me (sadly she's not quite that brave just yet ;-) lol. ) .

Back