Wife Having intercourse with strangers

T

thestalker29

I used to have to have sex with my friends girlfriend while he sat and watched ..i wasn't sure at first but soon it was a major turn on for all of us .

AlexS

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have fantasies about this, but no guy I’ve been with has been up for it

Mmmm the idea of me fucking a stranger in front of my other half as he sits watching and wanking sounds such a turn on
I'd love to be that stranger

M

marriedsharon50

I was wondering how many people on here have watch their wife have intercourse with strangers or even just playing with strangers . I have watched my wife having sex many times now and every time I really enjoy it and want to take it a little bit further

I think I would really like to see her go with several men at once. I was wondering if anybody else has tried this .
My hubby loves watching other men fuck me and has so for about 5 years, including mainly 3sum's and a MMMF, SO MUCH FUN

D

Ditk

How's that working out for You?... available x
Ps. It's just sex and coming. It's not a big deal. It's fun. Also, one person will never fufill your sexual expression. Nor should you. We're monkeys in shoes. Love and honest are what matter, not cum and squirting. We don't even have control over that

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Mmmm the idea of me fucking a stranger in front of my other half as he sits watching and wanking sounds such a turn on
i wana be the stranger

Danny06

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m near Manchester if you still fancy it

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Tbh id go for it if u asked as jst having u naked horny even fuckin urself is so sexy.... maybe nxt time ease bf into it & hav guy tongue fucking u sensless till squirt mmmmmmm then bf can join in fuckin ur soakin pussy

Interested

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Let me know when you have 'another half' willing.

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have never tried. I would love for her to have sex and ideally move in with one of the guys

Lacylin

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was wondering how many people on here have watch their wife have intercourse with strangers or even just playing with strangers . I have watched my wife having sex many times now and every time I really enjoy it and want to take it a little bit further

I think I would really like to see her go with several men at once. I was wondering if anybody else has tried this .
Hi,
My husband has watched me having sex many times. We have both been turned on by 3somes for many many years

Lacylin

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your not alone... And it is a great experience... It's hard to say why exactly, but the more the merrier for me (sadly she's not quite that brave just yet ;-) lol. ) .
My husband and I are lovers of 3somes mmf. He has also watched me with other gentlemen many times. We both find this highly erotic and stimulating. Our sex life could not be better.

Funman39

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Me and my girlfriend are talking about it just now I know it's weird but I like the thought of it I've got a 8inch cock myself so would be very hard to find bigger lol but we are also interested in partner swapping if anyone would be interested in chatting with us this to happen message me

Back