Why aren't there more trans people in chat

W

Willtryanything

One off my top fetish’s is to ride a trans women

Makemehardandcum

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would love to get to know you trans ladies. Ok I’m a man but I don’t have hang ups about chatting and would take a trans lady to bed and pleasure her if I was allowed to. Xxx

Makemehardandcum

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just been told by a fully trans woman who lives in the village (hope I don’t offend) that she has wanted to suck my cock for 5 years but didn’t know how to say it. Lovely arse & tits I have to say. She said today she thought why not just tell me. I only have to ring & she will be round. I want her to but don’t want to ruin our friendship. She saw my cock accidentally years ago after I got out the shower to answer the door and didn’t do my dressing gown up properly. What should I do? She comes round regularly for coffee and knows my sexual fantasies and is always wet after she listens to them & I have to say I get hard when she tells me hers. She has a lovely size 18 body. Please message with advice ladies. Xxx

Makemehardandcum

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Morning, didn’t get the advice I’d hoped for but we took the plunge. Have to say it was the best sex I’ve ever had. She was amazing and she also said she was more than satisfied. Didn’t get much sleep but more than worth it. We satisfied each other more than I thought possible and we both want more today starting now. Before anyone asks she’s here next to me as I’m typing & ready to go again.

TasminTV

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Morning, didn’t get the advice I’d hoped for but we took the plunge. Have to say it was the best sex I’ve ever had. She was amazing and she also said she was more than satisfied. Didn’t get much sleep but more than worth it. We satisfied each other more than I thought possible and we both want more today starting now. Before anyone asks she’s here next to me as I’m typing & ready to go again.

Glad to hear it went well, ignore clueless idiots.

SalPablo

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Your absolutely right, there amazing and also a rare on here

Back