Whos not jabbed up ?

Mikehock

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
P.s im not an anti-vax nut. But if u have already had covid and fought it off without the jab then I don't see the point in getting one now because it doesn't stop it spreading.(personal opinion)
None of it will stop a mutated version of covid and this will just keep evolving from one strain to another so immune systems and jabs will matter not it’s about prevention not cure!!!!!

P

pochmahaw

me , i have never in my life had a cold or flu, i dont get sniffles and bugs and little illnesses, so why would i compromise my natural immunity and strongng immune system and introduce an mRNA biological chemical into myself, their is no benefit apart from reducing the symptoms of and infection and granted they can be life threatening. this is not a vaccine , it does not stop infection prevent transmission or build immunity, it also has life changing side effects for some people, i have a number of family members who have had serious side effects and weakened immune system since vaccination, and yes the serious ones have under lying health issue.also it should be noted that if you have had covid there is a 7/10 chance you will suffer severe side effects to so called vaccines. the new tablet being looked at for laugh as booster has antiviral medications the exact one used for HIV , we need to remember this is a man made pandemic created by the chinese and Funded by USA biological laboratories with the precise element of GAIN of Function, which is designed to make and ensure it spreads through human population quickly. and before all you people think anti laxer and conspiracy theory go do your own research, the truth is out there if you want to look the bad side of so called vaccine is reported in study of 2.5 million in israel , not 10's of thousand like in europe. fpizer alone have made over $300billion so far. research biological weapons disasters HIV manmade, Ebola, manmade they governments are keeping the truth away from you.just research porton down in uk IT IS ONE OF 14 LEVEL FOUR BIOHAZARD LABS IN WORLD

P

pochmahaw

None of it will stop a mutated version of covid and this will just keep evolving from one strain to another so immune systems and jabs will matter not it’s about prevention not cure!!!!!
there is no prevention, none of the so called vaccines were created for delta variant and the do not prevent you getting covid carrying covid or passing it on.and 2 jabs only protect you for about 5 months so future boosters for ever oh and its genetic so it will change your immune system but the big red flag is government sponsored immunity from prosecution in event it has class action liability (fpzer has paid out over 14billion in law suits for faulty medicines in last 10 years

P

pochmahaw

New study from Oxford Uni, you have a 1:4 chance of catching covid from a double jabbed person and a 1:3 from non jabbed, i say jabbed as its not a vaccine.

Bi4couples

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Back to the point. I'm up for being jabbed! Sexual conickertations!

Back