Buddhablessyou91

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mmmmm youre making me blush!! Haha.
Im always overwhelmed by lustful desires when I think about you beautiful. Bring your perfect, tight little cunt over here baby, I need to kiss your pretty lips and fuck you until your clit is swollen and throbbing, your pussy is gaping and battered and you're laying in my arms feelonh exhausted and fulfilled with my warm, thick cum slowly trickling out of you...... thinking of you xxx

JuicyCaboosy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mmmmm youre making me blush!! Haha.
Im always overwhelmed by lustful desires when I think about you beautiful. Bring your perfect, tight little cunt over here baby, I need to kiss your pretty lips and fuck you until your clit is swollen and throbbing, your pussy is gaping and battered and you're laying in my arms feelonh exhausted and fulfilled with my warm, thick cum slowly trickling out of you...... thinking of you xxx
Mmmmm good guess Im doin my job right ;) I have no doubts you'll make every filthy desire of ours come true as well as your ability of leaving me dazed, gasping, exhausted. Absolutely and utterly satisfied to the fullest~ ;) xxx

V

victorhokey

Mmmmm good guess Im doin my job right ;) I have no doubts you'll make every filthy desire of ours come true as well as your ability of leaving me dazed, gasping, exhausted. Absolutely and utterly satisfied to the fullest~ ;) xxx
Oh yes ur doing your job right baby but my cock is way better that everyone else’s and my cock can satisfy you everytime

Back