V

victorhokey

Was dreaming all night long about you wanking me and sucking me baby

M

MisterWonder

Mmmmmm yes, Sir. Anything for you, I'm glad I could fill your mind, now maybe you can fill me up Daddy
Love to baby , Sat here with my cock growing hard in my shorts wanting to play with you x you got kik?

V

victorhokey

Mmmmmm yes, Sir. Anything for you, I'm glad I could fill your mind, now maybe you can fill me up Daddy
I’ll fill you up anytime babygirl, I’m yo daddy and I’m gon give it to you in the most sexiest way ever baby trust me my cock can’t stop throbbing just thinking about you baby fuckkk

Buddhablessyou91

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Im frantically throwing my computer, notepad and coffee cup off my desk..... Come here, lay down and press your back and arse against my desk baby. I need to hold onto your thighs and fill your tight little pussy with my cum now. I love it when you ask nicely :) Itd be rude not to fill you up and give you a thick, warm, wet, sticky treat between your thighs as a reminder of me for the rest of the day xxx

V

victorhokey

@JuicyCaboosy I’ve got a big delivery on the way for your puss puss and it’s very big and creamy and I want it to be inside you baby and fill you up

V

victorhokey

I just need my cock to have so much relief from fucking you and then that big moment comes when it’s excitement gets to a climax and the sensation is going up to my mind like I have to release everything like there’s no tomorrow and I get ready to cum and cum and cum and cum and cummmmmmmmmmmm inside your lush pussy and make sure every ounce of my cum is deep inside your pussy and empty all my balls full of it and there you have it your pussy is full of my hot cum inside you

V

victorhokey

Your pussy must be throbbing once you’ve seen all that I’ve said but I think ur dreaming about it in your mind, my 10” big black cock fucking you so much and cumming inside you too has got you all so wet just thinking about it which is sexy and horny… Even I can’t stop thinking about that pussy too and my cock gets so hard everytime your pussy comes to my mind baby so rock hard that I just thrust it up and down till I cum and when I cum it’s an imagination of how I’ll do it inside you

JuicyCaboosy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Im frantically throwing my computer, notepad and coffee cup off my desk..... Come here, lay down and press your back and arse against my desk baby. I need to hold onto your thighs and fill your tight little pussy with my cum now. I love it when you ask nicely :) Itd be rude not to fill you up and give you a thick, warm, wet, sticky treat between your thighs as a reminder of me for the rest of the day xxx
I'd have to with you being in such a frenzy, just completely overrun by lust have you? God you're so sexy Daddy I need every last inch of your cock buried in me! I wanna be filled to brim with your messy cum, too exhausted to care as it overflowing and dribbling out of my tight cunt xxx

JuicyCaboosy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
20230309_122125.jpg

Back