Who likes pre-cum????

dickiea584

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
At least I know my wife does,she told me she prefers the pre-cum salty taste compare to the sticky,bitten taste of sperm.BTW,she still swallowed my cum everytime she does BJ.

S

SussexGuy47

At least I know my wife does,she told me she prefers the pre-cum salty taste compare to the sticky,bitten taste of sperm.BTW,she still swallowed my cum everytime she does BJ.
Can we come n find out for Ourselves lol

dickiea584

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
She confirmed lately she will suck other cock as well as allowing the guys to cum in her mouth if we ever invited another cock to join us someday which she previously never wanted.

S

SussexGuy47

She confirmed lately she will suck other cock as well as allowing the guys to cum in her mouth if we ever invited another cock to join us someday which she previously never wanted.
Could i be in for considering..??!!!

S

SussexGuy47

Love to assist an help out.
Im quite Willing...

dickiea584

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind to let her enjoy it,she has been whispering to my ear lately saying she loves to take another cock from behind anytime she rode on my cock & asking her if will suck other cocks bareback,she replied she will & will also take their cum too which she never wanted before.Her pussy is totally ripe for more cocks now.

S

SussexGuy47

I wouldn't mind to let her enjoy it,she has been whispering to my ear lately saying she loves to take another cock from behind anytime she rode on my cock & asking her if will suck other cocks bareback,she replied she will & will also take their cum too which she never wanted before.Her pussy is totally ripe for more cocks now.

20210707_024535.jpg20210707_024028.jpg20210707_021912.jpg
Let me help out...
This needs Sucking n Fucking...

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
fuck ya plz

dickiea584

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My wife admitted she love the pre-cum salty taste more the the sperm taste but she enjoyed to suck cock in general.It's her routine to suck the guy's cock before she got fuck.

Gazj

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My wife admitted she love the pre-cum salty taste more the the sperm taste but she enjoyed to suck cock in general.It's her routine to suck the guy's cock before she got fuck.
She can suck mine.

Gazj

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Pm me if she's interested

Back