Who else here gets turned on by double penetration

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ive been in MMF sessions a few times and with good results..
However I'm a selfish man these days and generally don't get turned on by the notion..
I would rather be inside a partner while she works hard to get a vibrator or other toy up my butt finding my prostate and cumming like a rhino..it's a thing that needs practice but when you both get it right it's a pleasure

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ive been in MMF sessions a few times and with good results..
However I'm a selfish man these days and generally don't get turned on by the notion..
I would rather be inside a partner while she works hard to get a vibrator or other toy up my butt finding my prostate and cumming like a rhino..it's a thing that needs practice but when you both get it right it's a pleasure
Pmsl ! Name the place n time and I'm there armed with ma toys hahaha xxxx

M

MrBondage

Fantasized about this so many times.. Would love to feel my hard cock inside a beautiful women's wet pussy rubbing up against another man's cock..

Ceri23

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Whenever I'd do MMF, I take men one after the other. DP just doesn't do it for me except with oral.

Annemark

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yes get very turned on either doing it or watching it lucky for me that the wife is so accommodating

susie32

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yes I loved it the few times iv done it, I like two in my mouth, I once a long time ago did 3 guys together, that was unique, we did DP while I sucked the other one off. Never happened again but would love if it did.

Gozz

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hi in the pervy world 1 guy unloads onto the 1 who is using your mouth..no arm with bit greasing the pipes lol

H

Hotelbob

UOTE="Sadiq, post: 31786, member: 20212"]Anyone female or male[/QUOTE]
Hi not tried yet but love the idea it would be hot x

Back