Who else has felt this way?

User19273

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’ll try to keep this as short as possible for convenience sake.

Basically I used to have a crush on my cousin when I was a lot younger.

I couldn’t help it I mean she was (and probably still is) sexy. We all have that one cousin who is too sexy for her own good (at least one).

It was such a long time ago.

Another one of my cousins who is the second most attractive cousin I have once said to me that she used to fancy another one our cousins which I was surprised by I hear her so openly admit to like it was no big deal and normal.

I think it was Becuase you know your young and don’t know any better sort of thing. Like a little innocent crush sort of thing. I always have wondered though whether she told me this Becuase she could tell I fancied my other cousin but I dared not say anything for obvious reasons.

I’m really surprised that this sort of thing is legal in England. I’m not saying I disagree I’m just saying for some reason I thought it wouldn’t be.

we had some fun times together and she was like the only girl that I fully let me see the real me warts and all and she accepted me.

We even cuddled in bed for like ten mins when we were younger and it was electric. Weird at the same time though. I just lay there with her in bed in the afternoon in spooning position totally silently. She is five years older than me which when your younger is like desirable and thrilling.

Also we were chatting on the phone and I tried putting on a sexier sounding voice to impress her as I heard my voice echo back to me and you know when you hear your own voice and your like is that how I sound, I’m not sure I like it it was Becuase of that reason I tried to make it sound sexier.

During the conversation she said your voice sounds sexy. I mean is that crossing the line or is it me and I need to loosen up a bit?

Anyway another time I could her and her husband holding each other for a photo and I really disliked it Becuase I guess I have feelings for her and I caught her looking at me with this facial expression that looked a bit sexual towards me that’s the best I can explain it.

If remember correctly aswell she bought me a gift one time only for me.

Anyway at the end of the day I like her. I’ve always liked her and I wonder from time to time if I slowly made my feelings known to her whether she would feel the same way…

BrianBenjamin1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I had a kissing cousin when I was 12 we would be completely naked KIssing all over she would wank me. I would play with her pussy.
Unfortunately she ended it when I could produce spunk

User19273

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey its ok you both grown adults now so you both know if you really want it
The thing is, I haven't seen her in many years plus she's married now with kids and a handsome husband so she be totally uninterested or even shocked and disgusted by it. Who knows... Maybe if I'm OK with it she will be if you see what i mean?

Also, Can I see a photo please?

User19273

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I had a kissing cousin growing up that I experimented with - its natural!
Thanks for the reply. Could you tell us more? Also, do you have ay more photos of yourself?
Your from Essex I see? I love Essex ad the people living there. Last chic I spoke to who was down to meet was living there. pretty hot too.

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had a kissing cousin growing up that I experimented with - its natural!
i was lucky to hav 2 kissing cousins 1 older & 1 younger.... felt natural & luv'd it

Carollo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’ll try to keep this as short as possible for convenience sake.

Basically I used to have a crush on my cousin when I was a lot younger.

I couldn’t help it I mean she was (and probably still is) sexy. We all have that one cousin who is too sexy for her own good (at least one).

It was such a long time ago.

Another one of my cousins who is the second most attractive cousin I have once said to me that she used to fancy another one our cousins which I was surprised by I hear her so openly admit to like it was no big deal and normal.

I think it was Becuase you know your young and don’t know any better sort of thing. Like a little innocent crush sort of thing. I always have wondered though whether she told me this Becuase she could tell I fancied my other cousin but I dared not say anything for obvious reasons.

I’m really surprised that this sort of thing is legal in England. I’m not saying I disagree I’m just saying for some reason I thought it wouldn’t be.

we had some fun times together and she was like the only girl that I fully let me see the real me warts and all and she accepted me.

We even cuddled in bed for like ten mins when we were younger and it was electric. Weird at the same time though. I just lay there with her in bed in the afternoon in spooning position totally silently. She is five years older than me which when your younger is like desirable and thrilling.

Also we were chatting on the phone and I tried putting on a sexier sounding voice to impress her as I heard my voice echo back to me and you know when you hear your own voice and your like is that how I sound, I’m not sure I like it it was Becuase of that reason I tried to make it sound sexier.

During the conversation she said your voice sounds sexy. I mean is that crossing the line or is it me and I need to loosen up a bit?

Anyway another time I could her and her husband holding each other for a photo and I really disliked it Becuase I guess I have feelings for her and I caught her looking at me with this facial expression that looked a bit sexual towards me that’s the best I can explain it.

If remember correctly aswell she bought me a gift one time only for me.

Anyway at the end of the day I like her. I’ve always liked her and I wonder from time to time if I slowly made my feelings known to her whether she would feel the same way…

Back