Who been found out sniffling others knickers

Rev2005

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So how many of u have admitted to ur partner u like dirty underwear and they let u sniff there’s and make extra dirty but only there’s?
Well my gf like that only hers no one else’s as knew was bad before got together and once asked for her mums said no!!

Well the other day I had a mates bag here was pair in there didn’t take them out as another mate gave me her four day old ones so I had a wank next gf lights off well I got up for work forgot they were in bed and gf not happy said it has to stop but it’s hard what would u do to compromise??

I nearly said if u let me carry on fetish I’ll happy watch u get fucked other guy’s occasionally and then lick there cum out and fuck u myself but I think that me being a WRONGEN what u lot think

Rev2005

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Go for it... my wife has found a couple pairs of other womens knickers a few years ago. Told her I swapped them for hers, she knows I am a knicker perv and r told me not to do it again... yeah right
She thought was neighbours weren’t was my mates she don’t like

RoddersUK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Go for it... my wife has found a couple pairs of other womens knickers a few years ago. Told her I swapped them for hers, she knows I am a knicker perv and r told me not to do it again... yeah right
I do the same, swap knickers with our neighbour, he love the smell of Julie fanny on her dirty knickers. She thinks it's kinky but she doesnt mind him smelling them.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-11 at 13-02-30 Flickriver wifespanties13's most interesting photos.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-11 at 13-02-30 Flickriver wifespanties13's most interesting photos.png
    921.7 KB · Views: 57

CheshireAndy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I do the same, swap knickers with our neighbour, he love the smell of Julie fanny on her dirty knickers. She thinks it's kinky but she doesnt mind him smelling

I do the same, swap knickers with our neighbour, he love the smell of Julie fanny on her dirty knickers. She thinks it's kinky but she doesnt mind him smelling them.
They look like a nice worn pair. Would she be up for watching me wank while i sniff them?

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So how many of u have admitted to ur partner u like dirty underwear and they let u sniff there’s and make extra dirty but only there’s?
Well my gf like that only hers no one else’s as knew was bad before got together and once asked for her mums said no!!

Well the other day I had a mates bag here was pair in there didn’t take them out as another mate gave me her four day old ones so I had a wank next gf lights off well I got up for work forgot they were in bed and gf not happy said it has to stop but it’s hard what would u do to compromise??

I nearly said if u let me carry on fetish I’ll happy watch u get fucked other guy’s occasionally and then lick there cum out and fuck u myself but I think that me being a WRONGEN what u lot think
Be so hot to get caught but didn’t stop …

lavalips

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

my spirit animal! Everything you said.... amazing!

Maxwelljames

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, you’re a lucky guy. I’m actually looking to swap my wife’s panties with other guys by post to sniff and put a few loads in. Then return.

Ukhubbyuk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love this too. Wife likes me using hers. I use another woman’s regularly - she’s an ex colleague. I got to know her well enough to tell her about my fetish. She loves me using hers. I also borrow from local women / husbands ‘ couples I chat to online. It’s such a turn on. Love giving them back well used.

Maxwelljames

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I love this too. Wife likes me using hers. I use another woman’s regularly - she’s an ex colleague. I got to know her well enough to tell her about my fetish. She loves me using hers. I also borrow from local women / husbands ‘ couples I chat to online. It’s such a turn on. Love giving them back well used.
I’m looking to swap my wife’s if you’re interested? Then sending back after a few loads in them?

M

Madskitzo

I sniff my wife’s and she sniffs her own, she doesn’t mind me sniffing other women’s although she won’t sniff anyone else’s. My problem is finding other women’s, I don’t know anyone to ask!!! I’ve bought some before in the past but wife is against that, she says it is a waste of money as it’s too expensive!!

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I sniff my wife’s and she sniffs her own, she doesn’t mind me sniffing other women’s although she won’t sniff anyone else’s. My problem is finding other women’s, I don’t know anyone to ask!!! I’ve bought some before in the past but wife is against that, she says it is a waste of money as it’s too expensive!!
Please smell my wife’s

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m looking to swap my wife’s if you’re interested? Then sending back after a few loads in them?
Hello … my wife’s 57 pretty brunette unshaven white bbw smells fantastic… and yours ?

Back