Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

markeight

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
had sex with wife on a steam train engine at York train museum she was sitting on drivers seat n her legs round me n we left her panties there on floor as someone was coming

A

AuntyJayne

Quite a few good ones but I’ll pick three that jump out hehe:
1) top of Ashby de le zouch tower broad daylight with others there. She bent over, lifted her skirt up - that’s all I needed!
2) on a pier in broad daylight again in a Victorian seating booth. Train went past as I had her bent over, hands on hips fucking her hard - pulling her in tight with every stroke. She was wearing black fuck me boots and a very short skirt. People saw me as they went past!
3) at the gates to my old primary school - again in broad daylight - she had a dress on with black fuck me boots underneath - she bent over holding onto the metal railing on the gate, I lifted her dress up she stepped out of her knickers and I fucked her hard
Have fucked on a few piers in my time! Blackpool North,( many times!), Blackpool South,Southport , Llandudno, Southend, to name but a few. Sometimes it was very bracing too!

A

AuntyJayne

Would have to b in a cinema. We were the only 2 in t screen.was exciting knowing someone could walk in any min and catch us.
Yes cinemas are definitely up there and not just the xxx clubs, of which there are a dwindling number sadly.

A

AuntyJayne

Had a few 'encounters' in smelly Gents toilets before councils started shutting them like wildfire. How many guys knew it was a girl sucking their dicks through the hole in the wall I can't imagine! It was daring and fun though.

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hospital last week, private hospital room missus and I couldn't contain our self

Back