What's the youngest/oldest you'd go for?

Saph

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have questions about the 46 year old in this instance, but if you went into eyes open I bet you learned a LOT
I married him, if that helps. Things were different in the 80’s

Paul2670

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
54 here. 25 is probably the youngest I'd go for

Carollo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
Gave a friends 73 year old dad a blowjob when I was 42. Glad I did because he passed away a couple of weeks later. Nice to think it was probably his last blowjob and we both enjoyed it.

Vegas

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Gave a friends 73 year old dad a blowjob when I was 42. Glad I did because he passed away a couple of weeks later. Nice to think it was probably his last blowjob and we both enjoyed it.
There’s something so sweet about this x

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I can’t wait till I’m 73 now if this is the kind of service that 73 year olds get..

Back