What's the naugtiest thing your other half has done?

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm a monogamous kind of guy.. and my Mrs knew it and actually she loved the idea that I only ever wanted her.. we had been together for years before the relationship was becoming strained.. we were on the rocks and not fucking.. she had confidence enough in us to get my dick in her ass with her deliberately flirting with the next door neighbour.. I lost my head and gave the neighbour a good warning in front of her.. only for me to drag her back into the house and giving her a good hard fucking

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My wife recently got finger banged in a taxi on the way home form a work night out by a colleague. She then gave him a blow job on his door step.

What naughty things has your other half done and shared with you?View attachment 154592
Probably got baked and let a guy watch me play. I loved seeing him there watching me while I fucked mysrlf. Even told him to cum on me and told him how naughty he was for cumming on me knowing he had a wife. Even to this day I lovr knowing he wanked over me. Then my partner fucked me while I called out how much

RoddersUK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
A few years ago my wife sucked a neighbour off (while I watched) in his back garden while his wife was cooking in the kitchen.

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So, my current Mrs isn't really the type... But I had a thing with a waitress when I worked in a pub once. Cute little Indian girl. And then one night I found out she liked it rough. So I walked her home one night, and grabbed her from behind. Told her to 'get on her fucking knees'. Then I asked her who her mouth belonged to. She tried to say her, so I smacked her face and said 'wrong'. I told her she was for anyone who walked by.

Openview

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
One of the many naughty things my wife has done is say thank you to all the guys that have cock and cum tributed her by spreading her pussy next the picture of them tributing her before sending it back to them, sort of a tribute to their tribute

Back