Whats The Dirtiest?

M47UKHorny

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
An ex was begging me to fuck her arse at one point, which I duly obliged (my only anal experience to date)

She then sat on my face in the 69 position and wanted DP with 2 dildos while she sucked me off. Well it would have been rude not to....... it was an incredible night.

Come to think of it, why is she now my ex hahaha?

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
One of the filthiest, dirty and depraved things ever said to me was by a minxy little red head wife I was having a full blown anything goes affair with… she was bent over her sofa and I slid deep into her tight, tight butt hole and the cheeky bitch asked “Is it in yet?”

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I was womdering what the dirtiest thing someone has said to you or you have said to them during, before or after sex?

I love to hear filthy things as im having sex.
Mad heavy drunken sex session with my wife many years ago she suddenly said I want watch you fuck my mother in our bed , eat the pussy I came out of … came soon after that I can tell you … she never brought it up since. But I do

Padds62

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Had an ex g/f in my younger years admit she had let her boss fuck her..... That was one horny night!! Think we were both sore when we finished.

RoddersUK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I was womdering what the dirtiest thing someone has said to you or you have said to them during, before or after sex?

Not so much what is said, but i make my wife sniff and lick her knickers when we fuck.

L

LW2301

I fucked a woman I knew from school when she was 29 and stood in her kitchen while her 15 year old daughter watched TV in the front room (yes she had her young). There was literally a brick wall and open door between us. Could have been caught balls deep at any second.

SwordofTheMorning

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dirtiest was also probably one that made feel uncomfortable, was in Cyprus & during sex she went from a gentle bj to really forcing it hard into the back of her mouth

To the point it didn’t even feel good just threw me off how she was almost tryna stab her self

After she whispered, “break me please, destroy me” now THAT was hot as she was really doing everything real enthusiastically but during doggy she asked me to punch her sides
Couldn’t do it almost killed the mood too

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Once after a drunken night in with hubby and dabbling with a bit of coke, we had some incredibly hot rampant sex. Out of nowhere I said ‘fuck me in the arse. Don’t ask questions, just do it before I change my mind.’ Needless to say he didn’t waste any time and was soon fucking my arse. I’m not massively into anal, as you can probably tell, but do it occasionally. This was the first time I let him do it, 4 years into our 8 year relationship and a few months into our marriage and I’ve only let him do it twice since!

Hughgrection

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

My wife once said during sex make me come then put me in the bath wank over me then piss on me. It was so out of character I lost my erection ☹️

LetsChat69X

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Good afternoon. As a man into WS I think the dirtiest thing I can say to a woman or a woman to me is ‘piss on me’

Esther1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Antisemitic slurs lol.. that led to an awkward conversation

Mab3l

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Antisemitic slurs lol.. that led to an awkward conversation
Was that like something you were into or was it completely gross? No offence, just asking for clarity.

Back