What women dislike in a man

O

Oldfitman

I was just wondering what women on here look for in a guy. I see the threads which are very diverse but do some comments make you feel devalued as women.
I think sometimes guys need a lesson in how we speak to a woman. Give us some ideas ladies. Now unless your a nymphomaniac and just think about sex we all need more than sex so what is important to you to draw the man you need into your life.

Also your comments on what keeps a relationship strong us guys can screw it up, help us ladies.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is actually impossible to respond to.

I'm just here for moral support.
2vPS.gif

Cazz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was just wondering what women on here look for in a guy. I see the threads which are very diverse but do some comments make you feel devalued as women.
I think sometimes guys need a lesson in how we speak to a woman. Give us some ideas ladies. Now unless your a nymphomaniac and just think about sex we all need more than sex so what is important to you to draw the man you need into your life.

Also your comments on what keeps a relationship strong us guys can screw it up, help us ladies.

Respect for one another would be on the top of my list

O

Oldfitman

I have chatted to several women and they are all different. Some like to be treated like sluts others like the softer approach. The problem is how do you tell ?
Very true then your a bad guy

O

Oldfitman

What I meant was if your to forward people could take it personal. But the thing is you can’t read peoples minds.
If you tried to be nice they may want you to be naughty so it’s hard to judge. :)

Cazz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What I meant was if your to forward people could take it personal. But the thing is you can’t read peoples minds.
If you tried to be nice they may want you to be naughty so it’s hard to judge. :)
So then it's communication between both

helenbradford

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

a big thingy lol

Back