what is the wildest fantasy that you would like to act out with me?

RickyClark1981

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To get a hotel room and you to turn up wearing knee high boots, stockings and a basque. You're the high class hooker and I'm the punter. You do everything I ask of you as I'm the customer until I'm fully satisfied then you leave.

Serendipity70

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Tie your hands up spread your legs and lick your wet Pussy until u squirt

costacoffee

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Of course:) , starting licking you from area behind the ear, then going down to the neck, moving the shoulders, to the chest; generally with instructions that constantly gave me how to move forward and what to do each time. Of course I followed faithfully! tongue almost all over her body back and forth, it's finally time to deal with my tongue in her sensitive area. Of course, after so much preparation, it didn't take much work, since almost immediately a climax with convulsions and voices from you x

LoveToMeet

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Take you to a sex cinema and enjoy playing with you and letting other men take you hard. Leaving you covered in cum.

Essexmanthatcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
never tried that
Well there you have it that’s my kink and my fantasy to try but not many are game funny enough haha. I tried once once 4 fingers was able. I’d love to chat with someone who has managed it though

sj25xxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would tie you up and put beads in your ass and then tease your clit with my tongue. And play with your pussy

sj25xxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Add my skype seanrj20 and my snapchat srjacobs20

Attachments

• srj1.jpg
    srj1.jpg
    759.8 KB · Views: 7

Rich1888

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would have us drop an lsd tab each so that every feeling and sense I. Out bodies were heightened then I would give you the best pussyfooted licking and greatest feeling sex of your life babe? Sound good

Stansmith

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would put on your stockings and ensure you have stockings on too. Both wear red lipstick and see who can leave the most lipstick marks on each other in specific places, followed by a slow but satisfying fuck!

Oralexam

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Take you to a house party. Dressed in white dress and lingerie, stockings, suspenders, heels, panties.
Lead you in to main room and get everyone's attention. Put a dog collar and lead on you.
Parade you around room letting everyone, male and female have a good look, touch, stroke of you.
Then remove your dress and you stand there being admired.
I start issuing raffle tickets to all. The rest go in a big bowl.
I take you to a bedroom and tie you to bed.
Everyone then gets to pick raffle tickets out the bowl. Winning ticket gets you for 20 minutes.
Then another.... And another.... And another....

Back