What is it like for you in the D/s lifestyle?

Supernova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Greetings A/all

I thought I would put this up to try to see if there are anyone else in the lifestyle like myself and wanted to discuss things, to make safe space to share experiences and feelings on the subject. All can contribute regardless of whether you are a Dom or Domme or sub.

With that thought I will introduce myself; I am a male sub that is bi and also a cd who has been in the lifestyle for 20 years or more now. I am mostly into bondage but love to please in all ways I can.

What is it like in the lifestyle? It is a challenge but a rewarding one and does take time to get it right, but overall, when you get the balance right it is so special.

Do you prefer been spanked with paddle or crop?

Sophiesiren

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Matureish sub, have found I am actualy a masochist and enjoy quite extreme session and am aroused by pain. There are very few doms who are at the corresponding level, I have met one from here and he is the real deal.

Bigk666

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Matureish sub, have found I am actualy a masochist and enjoy quite extreme session and am aroused by pain. There are very few doms who are at the corresponding level, I have met one from here and he is the real deal.
Think you should give me a try baby drop me a pm x

Sophiesiren

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Think you should give me a try baby drop me a pm x
Sounds interesting, could you give me an idea of what you like doing to a sub. I have very dark fantasies, how far do you like to go.
Soph xxxx

Bigk666

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds interesting, could you give me an idea of what you like doing to a sub. I have very dark fantasies, how far do you like to go.
Soph xxxx
Drop me a message and find out it’s easier there xx

Back