• Yes more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mattser28

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey i wud just like to say. I wud grab u and put u up Against the wall with my hand Gently around ur Neck whispering Into your ear. Am going fuck u so hard ur eyes are going feel like they are popping out of ur head. Then work my way round to ur lips with My Hot steamy breath Gently Touching ur cheek .......Kissing u slowly running my fingers though ur hair. Then i put u on the bed sliding my hands down ur boby then i open ur legs slowly start kissing ur iner leg workin my way down till i get to that point. The point that u no its goin send u crazy and i stop ..I go on to the other leg start workin my way down geting Closer and closer to that point i stop. I sit up running my hands down ur legs workin my way up to them Perfect tits Squeezing them hard but gently. licking and sucking on ur nipples while i Grind my long hard cock up and down ur pussy. I start kiss u down ur boby my hot Breath just Touching u i get to that point...... and i carry on. am kissing ur pussy i start licking ur clit i find that one spot what u no sends u crazy U start Moaning grabbing my hair begging me to carry on. Ur getting closer and closer to the point where there is no going bk i start rubbing ur wet Juicy pussy with my fingers while i still lick and nibble on ur clit my fingers slide in i wiggle them i find the spot wha u no is there. i get harder and fast makeing u feel like ur going Explode ur Moaning pulling my hair saying yes baby yes. Ur geting to that point i can see it in ur face u start Tensing up Scrunching ur toes i start rubbing ur wet dripping pussy with my fingers going side to side am wiggleing my fingers inside u. u let off a mighty screm am cuming am fingers fuckin u while i rub ur pussy u keep cuming and cuming its Squirting out of u. it feels like its not goin stop it dose ur lieing there with ur Throbbing dripping pussy u cant believe what as just happened. u want more u grab me u get on top of me.....

Back