What are your limits.

M20720291227A

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My wife and I were talking where we started this master/slave relationship and we spoke about the things that didn’t interest or sexually excite us.

Apart from the obvious, we decided that blood and poo wasn’t for us.

But that’s about it really. Everything else is fair game.

What are your limits?

What are the things that REALLY turn you on? And the things that REALLY don’t?

Last edited:

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I agree with no interest in poo, blood, kids, animals. Piss and pain excite me though

Littlegav80

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My wife and I were talking where we started this master/slave relationship and we spoke about the things that didn’t interest or sexually excite us.

What are your limits?

Depends on the situation I suppose

TabooNaughtiness

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Oh my. Well, it's good to see that you're open and honest with each other. Intriguing. if you're anything like me then it's all about exploring together, and tentatively *touching* that deep dark secret fantasy, that naughty kink hidden inside yourself what shouldn't be. Non judgmentally of course. Watching your partner intently as you slowly dip thier toes into the perverse, seeing them suffer that internal struggle of 'oh no I shouldn't like this...but oh it feels so good' and how thier body reacts more than anything before. Outdoors, adultery, BDSM, exhibitionism, age-play. Just to name a few. When you find that what resonates with you, you'll know. Muahaha. x

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh my. Well, it's good to see that you're open and honest with each other. Intriguing. if you're anything like me then it's all about exploring together, and tentatively *touching* that deep dark secret fantasy, that naughty kink hidden inside yourself what shouldn't be. Non judgmentally of course. Watching your partner intently as you slowly dip thier toes into the perverse, seeing them suffer that internal struggle of 'oh no I shouldn't like this...but oh it feels so good' and how thier body reacts more than anything before. Outdoors, adultery, BDSM, exhibitionism, age-play. Just to name a few. When you find that what resonates with you, you'll know. Muahaha. x
Had a really interesting sub, whose last owner made her dress younger than she was, and forced her to cum to pics of her dad. Although AP doesn't really interest me - never liked the whole 'Daddy' thing - the frustration and taboo was definitely intriguing.

pervert_kent

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

What are your limits?

I honestly can say I have non especially if I'm hi and horny dam shit can get fucked up real fast

Back