What are your favourite fetishes?

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love seeing tits in vest top, pjs, loungewear. No bra, natural boobs, perky nips in a tight top is such a turn on.
Gets me going most mornings as my wife ticks all these boxes

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
That's so sweet, you made his wish come true!

Although not vanilla, I think mine are pretty normal.
- high heels. Really love those.
- control - very much enjoy breath play, orgasm denial, having my submissive maintain position during punishment.
- I'm quite sadistic.
- I like an older woman
- quite enjoy something chavvy for a change - leopard print, stripper heels, very visible bra under too tight dress etc.
- but then, I also usually enjoy things being more refined: candles, silk lingerie, satin restraints.

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Enthusiasm is my fetish. It's always great great getting a blowjob or being rimmed. If a obedient woman enjoys it it's amazing
It sure does , if she is doing it for her pleasure also and genuinely loves it . I find it rare for a woman to love riming though but it’s amazing when they do. I’ve cum while being rimmed without touching my cock

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
@JohnM Probably not quite what you mean but I was on a hen do about 2 years ago where the theme was 1980’s so got out some leg warmers! Also a couple of pics of me in a thin strap vest with no bra. Hope you like!
View attachment 153035
View attachment 153036

View attachment 153037
View attachment 153038
View attachment 153039
Wow you tick all my boxes so far, bbw brunette. Hairy would be the jackpot, also you look Mediterranean slightly which I find beautiful. X

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
@JohnM Probably not quite what you mean but I was on a hen do about 2 years ago where the theme was 1980’s so got out some leg warmers! Also a couple of pics of me in a thin strap vest with no bra. Hope you like!
View attachment 153035
View attachment 153036

View attachment 153037
View attachment 153038
View attachment 153039
Wow , all boxes ticked so far , bbw brunette possibly Mediterranean which I love , if your unshaven and hairy that would be the jackpot. Steve x

FairHair

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am about to go on a long haul flight and want the woman next to me, (or man) to grope me under the blanket.
One of my fetishes is to be groped!

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Again not sure if it’s classed as a fetish or kink, my husband wants to try and get me to squirt whilst I’m still wearing underwear or a pair of leggings, specifically a light grey pair of 3/4 length leggings. He likes the idea of watching the leggings turn a darker colour the more I gush

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Again not sure if it’s classed as a fetish or kink, my husband wants to try and get me to squirt whilst I’m still wearing underwear or a pair of leggings, specifically a light grey pair of 3/4 length leggings. He likes the idea of watching the leggings turn a darker colour the more I gush
Love that!

IMG_3656.gif

Back