G

Geo

Did I miss last week's year of Wednesday!
Shame on me!

Thank you everyone for you wonderful contributions to the best day of the week!

Let's get wet!
View attachment 118819
A few months ago me and a few mates had a night out in Manchester and we come across a lap dancing club. So we went in and joined and started watching the dancers on a small stage Great looking giirls …I’d never had a dancer dance for me before. So I decided to give it a go. So I paid my money and was shown to a booth and was joined by a gorgeous blonde firstly she stood behind me running her hands down my arms and over my chest then moved round and got onto her knees and started rubbing my legs from my knees upwards so toward my crotch just missing my cock which was rock hard and visible by this time she was so fucking horny. It was getting so difficult not to touch her my dick was throbbing like mad and I could see a little pre cum patch leaking through my pants. Then she sat on my lap rubbing herself up one leg then over my cock and Down the other leg each time she past over my cock this wet patch was getting bigger. And the cheeks of her arise was glistening with precum by this time the dance was coming to the end and I was given the option of 10 minutes longer so I paid and she carried,on and in around 5 minutes I couldn’t stop myself blowing my load I’d never shot so much cum in my life it was squelching I had to end it at that. My pants were wet. Through and my cock was throbbing so I went,off to the toilets and dried myself off and dried my pants with the hot air blower, I honestly never felt anything like that before well worth the money and I’ll be going again soon.

Back