West Sussex??

Fantasyfun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I'm Amy 23 in west Sussex. Looking to meet mature men for no drama fun! Not into young lads sorry boys
Hi I'm Dillon I'm 52 easy going and very discreet and would want the same. I'm looking for some light flirty kinky fun and games

S

SussexGuy47

Says Hi to me, spoke to me on Whatsapp, then doesn't bother speaking to me for 4 days then calls me needy if you ask if you've said or done something wrong, then blocks you before even giving you a chance to say anything else! Says she doesn't take shit from guys,,, then treats guys LIKE SHIT!!!, Save your effort guys steer clear.... Initially, it was nice chatting with her but then acts like that! :mad:
Well OUTED !!
Similar to me..
Its all A big MIND game
For WHOEVER They are ......

Not had Any REAL Locals ACTUALLY Do what they say on Their Tins !!!!..
There was a brighton F
Just kept messing me about..
I Give T F Up..
Not hope
Timewasters!!!!

Cum_N_G0

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Would love to spend a night naked spooning with you xx

CalebJones

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi I'm Amy 23 in west Sussex. Looking to meet mature men for no drama fun! Not into young lads sorry boys
Do you know just how popular your going to be. My god. Literally drowning in fake profiles and someone else's dick pics. Haha! I wish you well. Btw I'm 47 and not ugly but I'm in Scotland so alas too far away. But if you ever feel the desire to give me a message please do because you are lovely

Del127

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am a mature male from London, looking for a fun relationship, pls pm me thanks.

Fantasyfun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Good morning hope your well. Thanks for your message. Would love to chat and meet up with you for some fun

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hey, im 39 married so not looking for drama either, very discreet live in Pulborough xx

Ard4unow

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would very much like to have some sexy fun with you. I am, or my cock is, very much looking to seeing, touching and enjoying your body. Fancy it ?

Back