Weirdest/dirtiest thing or way you’ve masturbated ?

Meal4two69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not sure it's particularly dirty, but I had a vibrating butt plug in my butt, a vibrator with a clit sucking part in my pussy, a gagging ball in my mouth, and a leash on my neck
Definitely sounds hot to me ;)

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Weirdest thing… probably the handle end of a baseball bat.

Filthiest…being watched by my husbands brothers friend after a house party.
You sound so filthy. I was watched by a friend go my husband. Was all out and I was told to go home and get laid out. Think they was shocked to walk in and see me on the sofa been a slut. Just kept asking if he wanted to cum

BigTrak1980s

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What’s the weirdest or dirty it’s way you’ve masturbated? I’ve used banana’s put them in my ass(I was curious) and wanked using the skin which felt surprisingly good!!

I love a vibrating Object on my cock...
Mmm the Buzzzzzzz
Who could help me out here..???
I was hoping to find a woman with a motorcycle who would let me orgasm on the back of her bike with the vibrations. i don't know if it is true that it is possible to orgasm on a motorcycle because some say it is but others say its an urban myth.

BigTrak1980s

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What’s the weirdest or dirty it’s way you’ve masturbated? I’ve used banana’s put them in my ass(I was curious) and wanked using the skin which felt surprisingly good!!
A second hand women's Raleigh mountain bike. When my mountain bike was stolen (it was a decent one with twin suspension) I couldn't afford to replace it with a similar model and so I had to buy something cheap. I searched the second hand market and found an old Raleigh mountain bike for £25 on eBay. It happened to be the same model as the one that this girl from my school used to ride. I had the hots for her. I had to collect the bike from the seller near Nottingham. This meant riding the bike back to Nottingham Station and then back home to Bury. Fortunately the bike was sold as fully serviced and rideable. The only thing i did notice was sometimes when I pulled on one of the brakes there was a bit of a squeak on the rear brake and it sent a brief vibration up through the frame and I could feel it on the seat. Very pleasant once I discovered that. The ride back to the station followed some off-road routes and I started to feel strangely turned on during the ride. There was a countryside section that was very quiet and had a few bushes to hide in. I was so horny, I found one bush that I definitely couldn't be seen in, took my trousers down and straddled the front of the bike. I sat down on the wheel and moved the biked back and forth. It made me incredibly hard. I didn't come on that occasion but a few months later I took the bike out for a midnight ride along an old railway line near Bury where I knew that there would be nobody to catch me. I found this clearing that was part of an old canal that you really have to go out of your way to find, placed the bike on the ground, lay down next to her, placed my groin against the wheel and started to spin it. Whilst thinking about that girl from my school that I had that crush on when i was a teenager, I managed to make the wheel spin enough with the right amount of friction on my stiffy and my ball sack that tickled and recreated the wet dream I used to have about her. I exploded in a very satisfying orgasm - it was my first one outside. Here's the exact model of the bike I rode (and used). For some reason I can only get horny on a mountain bike with a women's frame.s-l1600-7 copy 2.jpeg

Back