Weekend pics

Lemonface1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What a dick you are I'm sure she's saddened that your disappointed (not) I mean who gives a fuck what you think her pics are stunning
It was a tongue in cheek reply.....
If you know what that means.
I enjoy Mels pictures and she’s hot any time.
I’m sure if Mel didn’t like my remark she would have told me to do one herself ?

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It was a tongue in cheek reply.....
If you know what that means.
I enjoy Mels pictures and she’s hot any time.
I’m sure if Mel didn’t like my remark she would have told me to do one herself ?
Oh I know what that means! And Mel is a lovely girl so I know she wouldn't be cheeky back. Tbh I don't see the need for remarks like that ( joking or not) when the girls here are so generous with their pics. I'm sorry if you don't like the fact that I'm just honest say what I feel just as much as you apparently do. Anyhow I'm not on this site to have a catty bitch fight so good day to you

Lemonface1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh I know what that means! And Mel is a lovely girl so I know she wouldn't be cheeky back. Tbh I don't see the need for remarks like that ( joking or not) when the girls here are so generous with their pics. I'm sorry if you don't like the fact that I'm just honest say what I feel just as much as you apparently do. Anyhow I'm not on this site to have a catty bitch fight so good day to you
Thanks for the honesty in your reply, it would seem there’s some energy between us !
Maybe you should post some more pictures of your body so I can critique those from a “ say what you think” point of view.
I like to buck the trend if you know what I mean.
No offence was intended.

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thanks for the honesty in your reply, it would seem there’s some energy between us !
Maybe you should post some more pictures of your body so I can critique those from a “ say what you think” point of view.
I like to buck the trend if you know what I mean.
No offence was intended.
As if I'd really care what you think of my pics lol
No offence intended :D

Brighton_Guy_34

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Absolutely in awe of your sexy photos Mellyrg, wowza! You have genuinely left my tongue permanently rolled out on the table! (i'd prefer it rolled up somewhere else, but beggers cant be choosers hey!

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Absolutely in awe of your sexy photos Mellyrg, wowza! You have genuinely left my tongue permanently rolled out on the table! (i'd prefer it rolled up somewhere else, but beggers cant be choosers hey!
Awww ty Brighton xxx

Back