We opened a profile on the UK forum and founf this forum by mistake

H

Hotelbob

Hi welcome guys, say hi if you are in kinky room or message me

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My husband and I will try to share this profile and we will see how that works. We have been married for 25 year and we both travel a lot for our jobs (like I am this weekend). We thought the UK forum would be a good place to spend our long hours on the road, so I guess I will sign us up for this on as well LOL. I just sent a text message to my husband back at home that I signed up on here, however I think he is at the strip club with his buddy. Anyway, feel free to ask anything you want and we will give you a straight up honest answer. We will try to let you know who is answering you. Have a great weekendView attachment 13214
Luv the adveturous nature of u both... where r u from?
Can i enjoy exploring those amazing tits b4 watchin them bounce as u ride my tongue xx

weareacouple

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
This is the husband half of "weareacouple" and it has been awhile since I have been on here. Thanks for all the replies and I can't blame any of you for the comments you make about my wife's huge jugs.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This is the husband half of "weareacouple" and it has been awhile since I have been on here. Thanks for all the replies and I can't blame any of you for the comments you make about my wife's huge jugs.

The profile pic is great :) She must get loads of attention dressed like that

S

SuzyWho

My comment was misspelt. I included both of you ;)

Dubplatespecial83

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My husband and I will try to share this profile and we will see how that works. We have been married for 25 year and we both travel a lot for our jobs (like I am this weekend). We thought the UK forum would be a good place to spend our long hours on the road, so I guess I will sign us up for this on as well LOL. I just sent a text message to my husband back at home that I signed up on here, however I think he is at the strip club with his buddy. Anyway, feel free to ask anything you want and we will give you a straight up honest answer. We will try to let you know who is answering you. Have a great weekendView attachment 13214
Wow...would love to put my face between those puppies lol! So hot!!

S

Safeguy

Wow great tits xxx he is a lucky guy

S

SimSkinny

Looking damn fine there

F

Femdom_Fetishh

Oh god yes!

Yuliyan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I live limehouse
Add me girls
07309 785208
My number

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi great pics

J

Jsklong

Anytime u guys are down Essex way, drop me a message. Ps great tits.

Back