Watching your husband fuck a woman?

Dennis20201

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I know loads of men love watching their wives with other men (myself included). But how many women here wanna see their man fucking another girl whilst they sit there and masterbate over it? Just a curious question. I’d deffo rather see my mrs with another guy than another girl just because it’s a lot more submissive and slutty, but wondering how many people like the reverse of it.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I know loads of men love watching their wives with other men (myself included). But how many women here wanna see their man fucking another girl whilst they sit there and masterbate over it? Just a curious question. I’d deffo rather see my mrs with another guy than another girl just because it’s a lot more submissive and slutty, but wondering how many people like the reverse of it.
Id allow ma hubby to watch me fuck his mates. But under no circumstances shall I watch ma man with another bitch lol... thats probs why I'm single lol xx

P

Philevo71

Id allow ma hubby to watch me fuck his mates. But under no circumstances shall I watch ma man with another bitch lol... thats probs why I'm single lol xx
This has never interested me it tbh and surely can only ever lead to bad things? I mean no one wants to watch or think that someone is pleasing your significant other better than you do!!!
But what do I know?

P

Philevo71

This has never interested me it tbh and surely can only ever lead to bad things? I mean no one wants to watch or think that someone is pleasing your significant other better than you do!!!
But what do I know?
BJ wants her cake (cock) and eat it!!!!

N

Newburysub

You might be right as bit unfair he don't get the same fun.

N

Newburysub

Lol to be 100% honest a would actually prefer to be everything that my man would need so he wouldn't want to involve anyone else , I would like his full attention on me . But im a selfish bastard that way xxx
I think we all have to do what we feel happy with, being sub I try to do what makes the guy happy, but my guy now is not a dom, even tho I share him with other women and guys have joined us, I've never been so happy or secure.

Dennis20201

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yeah my mrs is the same, we always fantasise about her having another man to sleep with but for her to think of me with another girl she gets really jealous hahaha. I think she’s the same, she just wants all of the attention and to not have to share me. She wouldn’t have a 3some with a bisexual boy either cos again... she wants all the attention hahaha. I’m not complaining at all though

Dennis20201

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ofc I would love a threesome with 2 girls but theres nothing sexier than the thought of my mrs sucking 2 dicks and getting spitroasted

P

Paul56

Yeah my mrs is the same, we always fantasise about her having another man to sleep with but for her to think of me with another girl she gets really jealous hahaha. I think she’s the same, she just wants all of the attention and to not have to share me. She wouldn’t have a 3some with a bisexual boy either cos again... she wants all the attention hahaha. I’m not complaining at all though

So right - I would want to focus on her not you! Love to help with that fantasy

Back