Watching people having sex

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi, I've been having this fantasy that turns me on a lot about watching people having sex. I'm talking about being in the same room of course.
Just watching? Or would you masturbate while u watched? X

A

AJ736

Hi, I've been having this fantasy that turns me on a lot about watching people having sex. I'm talking about being in the same room of course.
I've often had that thought too... Would you want to join in or would you just enjoy yourself on the outside??

MrGinSurrey

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Try a sex club. Many in Amsterdam but hear there is one in Heathrow

S

SussexGuy47

I think it would be easier with strangers, but I'm not sure.
You Miss Sound v yummm
Wish we were nearer...
Would you.. like to be watched yourself??
If watching someone said...come here an join in would You???
Would it be with the F or the M???

Last edited by a moderator:

boredbedsguy50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Believe me there are couples out there who will be happy for you to be in the same room as them and clubs too. Don’t just let it be a fantasy, go and do it for real and enjoy

jesterjokeuk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Want to pop over to york the weekend of 21st Oct sure it can be arranged x

M

MAJA82

I’d love to do this. Wouldn’t have to be involved, just be there to watch. A big fantasy of mine

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's brilliant, My mate has watched me fuck his wife and wanked off. And the same when I've been fucking my wife. He usually ends fucking them as well when I'm wanking.
Wish we had stick close friends

Splash

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Try a sex club. Many in Amsterdam but hear there is one in Heathrow
I went to one in Amsterdam years ago the couple just got up and walked off no ending guess they did that all day and night so was the norm .

Splash

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Did have a lady lift a five guilder note off my nose with her fanny lips whilst my head was laying on bar .don't get that in the local spoons .

Back