Wanted male to record audio story

Mikewood

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have discovered photos on my wife's phone that shows she acted like a slut on her girls holiday. I have written a story about it and am looking for someone to record it. Any takers.
In return you will receive holiday pics from her phone

PeteSW9

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I do that sounds like fun

You no the rest pm i give you my details ect....
Pete

S

Sexy74

I could offer to voice it for u but I have a really deep voice.

Mikewood

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
OK record this for a test
Hi my name is Mark and I pick your wife Linda up from the airport.
I won't dress this up but Linda is a slut. The first time I met her she was dressed in a shirt skirt and skimpy top. She looked like a hooker. Linda flirted with me from the moment I met her. She asked me to drive her somewhere quiet which I did. She let her skirt ride up reveling her skimpy pink knickers. I pulled up at a quiet cove and she just came out with it. She asked me to fuck her which I did. She begged for me to fuck her hard like a whore. She wanted to try and fuck as many men as she could on her tarts road trip. She asked me to meet her in bar that night. When I arrived she was sat on a bar stool in a see through top and a had a chocker on which said whore. Linda looked filthy. She opened her legs.

Send to [email protected]

B

Buzzed_1975

I have discovered photos on my wife's phone that shows she acted like a slut on her girls holiday. I have written a story about it and am looking for someone to record it. Any takers.
In return you will receive holiday pics from her phone
Yes I’d do this!

Back