Want to talk filth after coming to sexual realisation .

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's been two years since I broke up with my ex, who I was with for 4 years. I'm 24 now so that's a good chunk of my life. In this time I have realised I want to do all sorts of things with all sorts of people. And now I want to talk shop. ;)

Love a good sexy chat, finding out what gets your juices flowing ....
Did you have a good sex life with your ex ?

Newguy8861

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It's been two years since I broke up with my ex, who I was with for 4 years. I'm 24 now so that's a good chunk of my life. In this time I have realised I want to do all sorts of things with all sorts of people. And now I want to talk shop. ;)

I think this is going to be great for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch if there’s anything specific you would like to discuss, if not, then good luck and I hope you get the fucking you clearly deserve ;) x

Jim9587

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi hope your new life is better than your old. This place is great just to express yourself in anyway you like without being judged. Be as outrageous and sexy as you like and hopefully it’s a turn on for you and us. Post a sexy picture or two and feel liberated. Welcome. X

S

Sexperimental

Well Violet, get in touch and we'll see what stuff we can get up to.

MrApples84

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well you've sure come to the right place to talk about whatever you like... If you're good with older guys let's chat some time x

Richtrb

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I wasted 13 years

Loki8219

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Let's chat see where we end up. ;) x

george1962

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
im also looking for someone to talk dirty with .bit older but still hard :p

Back