mitchellf

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Interested to know if there are any cucks or other wannabe cucks in the South West? Any bulls or potential bulls that have the patience and up for the challenge of seducing local wives? Any hotwives or wannabe hotwives that need to be treated like a goddess and sexually satisfied?

If you can answer yes to any of these three questions, reply to this thread and state what you're interested in and include which of the following you are:

C = Cuckold
wC = Wannabe Cuck
B = Bull
wB = Wannabe Bull
HW = Hotwife
wHW = wannabe Hotwife

Last edited:

mitchellf

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wannabe Cuck - The jewel in my crown is a magnificent, sexy, asian gem that can get plenty of attention but she needs encouragement to take the plunge! Physical attraction would be important for her so would need to be a fit and handsome devil 25-45 years old ;)

Frank008

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Interested to know if there are any other wannabe cucks in the South West? Any bulls that have the patience and up for the challenge of seducing local wives? Any wannabe hotwives that need to be treated like a goddess and sexually satisfied?

If you can answer yes to any of these three questions (or just interested in the topic) reply to this thread...
Hi I live in Bournemouth how far are you?

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Get her to send some pics. I may consider her if she's submissive enough

mitchellf

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Get her to send some pics. I may consider her if she's submissive enough
The point of this thread is to network and for people to find good matches, not for me just to post pics on my wife that you can fwap too ;) ..... also you have to give to you get - don't expect to get pics without introducing yourself and sending your own first.

mitchellf

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Been sharing my wife MFM for about 12 years. Luv watching her Fuck and get fucked.

Been sharing my wife MFM for about 12 years. Luv watching her Fuck and get fucked.
Sounds awesome! How old is she? Are you local? Can you describe her to us? When was the last threesome?

zackadam90

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wannabe Cuck here. Wife needs encouragement to take the step. Can share her snap if anyone can assist in transforming her

Back