Wanna find someone dirty as me for once

A

Alfk

Playing with my Pusey alones no fun, who’s gonna help me and tell me what they’d do if they had me in their bed stroking my pussy right now.... winner takes all....
If u are real, then i would bend u over, slap ur ass and fuck u in every hole in every way possible

pomp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Playing with my Pusey alones no fun, who’s gonna help me and tell me what they’d do if they had me in their bed stroking my pussy right now.... winner takes all....
I am proper dirty with right lass

Odomical

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
whats the prize?

so far I just have an image of an evil villainess? stroking a cat

Stevenwhyte

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would rub your wet right pussy till you were soaking I would then get you to sit on my face till your cum in my mouth. I would then bend you over nd stick my hard big cock deep Nd hard inside your pussy

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would, naturally, assume that you are a little boy in your bedroom playing with an actual cat and simply tell you to grow up and stop pretending to be woman

Licklovelaugh

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Had phone sex with her on cam I didnt believ her either first but she’s real x

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you say so baby boy ...

so what’s your name then? Your profile here says Rosie but one of the, several, Pinterest pages with your profile picture is called Tina and some of the google images have other names too. It’s just a bit confusing

Licklovelaugh

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Round 2 on cam tonight sexy arse? Im still wet from watching you yesterday
Reply to my message xx

Licklovelaugh

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
so what’s your name then? Your profile here says Rosie but one of the, several, Pinterest pages with your profile picture is called Tina and some of the google images have other names too. It’s just a bit confusing
In her defense who gives there real name here
Your out of order for calling her out

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In her defense who gives there real name here
Your out of order for calling her out

*defence *their *you’re

I’m not out of order at all. Every profile on here that is a hot early-20’s woman whose first post is “playing with my pussy...” is fake. You tend to build a natural dose of cynicism as a result

Rosieroode

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
so what’s your name then? Your profile here says Rosie but one of the, several, Pinterest pages with your profile picture is called Tina and some of the google images have other names too. It’s just a bit confusing[/QU
What would a boy get out of having sexting with lads, if he was gay he’d wanna heat about you doing shit to his dick
Not having convos about their pussy getting licky
Think about it dumbo

Back