Wanking and SSRI's

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You all seem like a decent supportive bunch. My mental health goes up and down more than my cock reading the posts in here.

Anyone else on SSRIs to treat mental health and does it affect your libido? There are times when I'm rock hard in my head and keen but uncooperative down below. It's a tough one to discuss with my GP. Anyone have experience/workarounds? I tend to reduce my dose (like now) if I need to release (so to speak) xx

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes must be hard to talk to a lady doc.
She's actually really supportive, but discussing it with her is uncomfortable. I guess my mental health would rank as a higher priority than my ability to wank. x

Magicminx

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
She's actually really supportive, but discussing it with her is uncomfortable. I guess my mental health would rank as a higher priority than my ability to wank. x
Well yes I'm sure it does. Ha ha well at least on here u can forget about it a bit I guess

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I understand what you're going through I'm bipolar and I'm also epileptic the resulting combo of my meds gives me low sex drive sometimes, where I'm willing bit my chap can't be arsed, it's not easy but for me I love reading erotic literature and that can help give me a boost

Back