Wank meet

Yorkshubby

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi. I’m a curious 55 Yorks hubby with lots of pics of my wife. My fantasy is to meet a similar husband, show unedited pics and help each other.
Love to see your lady and show you mine in return.

funguy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi. I’m a curious 55 Yorks hubby with lots of pics of my wife. My fantasy is to meet a similar husband, show unedited pics and help each other.
A foursome would be ideal too

Strike

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Near York here. Would love to wank each other off over your hot wife! Pm me

Strike

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love to see your lady and show you mine in
I'm James, 40, live near York.
Bi curious. Loving the pic of your wife. Makes me hard thinking about you wanking me off looking at her pics.

Also hard as fuck thinking about your cock in my hand and making you explode over pics of my wife!!

PM me. Let's make this happen

Attachments

• IMG-20200229-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200229-WA0000.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 16

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bi curious. Loving the pic of your wife. Makes me hard thinking about you wanking me off looking at her pics.

Also hard as fuck thinking about your cock in my hand and making you explode over pics of my wife!!

She’s very nice! I‘m imagining how stiff my cock would get in your hand as I enjoyed a pair of her worn panties or bikini bottoms.

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Wow.. sensational lingerie …

PervyPetey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Any of you York guys up for a wank meet? Pics here, to share for dirty, delicious panties.

Back