Voyeur

TasminTV

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I once was walking to my car through a town centre and went down an alley at 6:10pm and there was a couple blocking the path somewhat. As I walked past the woman said to me "Excuse me, we are masturbating". To which I replied, "Excuse me, I am walking down a public footpath!". I also saw a couple fucking in a bus stop at 2am, saw a teenage couple fucking while out riding my bike and watched a neighbours girl lose her cherry as by bedroom overlooked theirs.

bi-cd-uk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was out at a known spot and decided to have a wank. I was standing besides my car and could see a city type walking along the path, he stopped to watch as i jerked and shot my load. I love it when others watch as you stroke and cum.

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Many years ago, I stayed over at my brothers. While I was laid in bed, i heard some moaning, so got up to see what was going on. Their bedroom door was open a little so i peeped and saw her sliding up and down him with her huge titties jiggling. She looked over at me and smiled, it made me so hard n horny

S

SussexGuy47

Many years ago, I stayed over at my brothers. While I was laid in bed, i heard some moaning, so got up to see what was going on. Their bedroom door was open a little so i peeped and saw her sliding up and down him with her huge titties jiggling. She looked over at me and smiled, it made me so hard n horny
Is
He still with Miss big boobs??
That must of been kinda thrilling for all

S

SussexGuy47

I watched him with his ex but not his current. His ex was a right cock hungry slag, his current is more prude
You should try to get in touch with his Ex...lol
Or ask his current wat she would do
If u watched...
An is ur bro older or younger..???

Portsman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I once was walking to my car through a town centre and went down an alley at 6:10pm and there was a couple blocking the path somewhat. As I walked past the woman said to me "Excuse me, we are masturbating". To which I replied, "Excuse me, I am walking down a public footpath!". I also saw a couple fucking in a bus stop at 2am, saw a teenage couple fucking while out riding my bike and watched a neighbours girl lose her cherry as by bedroom overlooked theirs.
Did you stay around to watch any?

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You should try to get in touch with his Ex...lol
Or ask his current wat she would do
If u watched...
An is ur bro older or younger..???
I still chatted to her after they split, his current is too much of a prude, so not asking her lol. Bro is younger

Back