Visit from a very good friend

Love2eatPussy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Screenshot from a video last weekend. Monthly visit from a very good friend. We have drinks and fuck. Those are the rules. Nothing else. It all started out over drinks. Sex became the subject and she said she had never squirted before. I jokingly told her i could deffo make her have a squirting orgasm to which she said prove it. Shocked i said alright and i did prove it. She returned the favour with the best blowjob ive ever had, man she knows how to suck cock, sucking every last drop of cum from my balls. Fast Forward and its now a monthly meet. She gets eaten till she squirts, she drains my balls and then we fuck.
5AB7BE06-8716-4147-824C-DF6F388132DC.jpeg

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Screenshot from a video last weekend. Monthly visit from a very good friend. We have drinks and fuck. Those are the rules. Nothing else. It all started out over drinks. Sex became the subject and she said she had never squirted before. I jokingly told her i could deffo make her have a squirting orgasm to which she said prove it. Shocked i said alright and i did prove it. She returned the favour with the best blowjob ive ever had, man she knows how to suck cock, sucking every last drop of cum from my balls. Fast Forward and its now a monthly meet. She gets eaten till she squirts, she drains my balls and then we fuck.
View attachment 82452
u need a third ? i cud use a good blow

Alex_scuba

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’ve had similar with a friend. Her bf makes love. And she likes to be fucked tied up spanked and used like a dirty slut. Sadly she’s not local now so don’t see her monthly.

Back