Very naughty night out

ACJohnson

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Ok, so I’m very new on here and wanted to kick off by sharing a very naughty night out with my ex girlfriend

We were on holiday late last summer. A city break in Europe when we walked into this club. There were a band on stage so we grabbed a drink and squeezed into the back. We had been out all day and were rather tipsy, and during this gig my girlfriend began to slowly push closer too me. She looked gorgeous in a short skirt with black tights on. I’d been staring at her all night.

As the evening carried on and she continued to push herself against my ever bulging front, I slowly began to run my hand up her legs. I then began to slide up under the skirt. She turned to me, straw in mouth sucking her drink and smiled. That was my sign. With her back to me still pushing against my rather hard cock I slipped my hand up her skirt and be an to rub over her knickers. Lacey I could feel, but I noticed the fact she was incredibly wet first. As I began to stroke her very wet pussy, she moaned ever so slightly. With each moan pushing fir the back to me. My hand then slipped into her knickers and I slowly but with increasing speed began sto rub her clit, slipping my forefinger in her warm, tight pussy every second or so. My mission was clear, to make her cum in public

As I continued this for maybe 5minutes, getting faster and faster I could feel myself ready to explode. I wanted to rip her skirt and knickers off right there and then, in front of all of the other tourists. As I was thinking this’s she began to slowly shake and arch her back into me. She gripped my hand as I slipped my fingers in and out, thumb rubbing her clit. She was very happy.... as I retracted my rather wet hand, she slowly pulled it towards her and rather shyly licked my fingers. I had never seen her taste herself before so I was shocked, and incredibly turned on.

As we left I’m certain 2 guys saw us as one gave me a wink whilst the other chuckled. I didn’t care, as she led me by the hand out of the bar. We never really discussed it again but continued to play in public when we could

It feels very liberating to share this and hope you guys and girls appreciate!

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I had a so called mate who's then girlfriend used to do that to me every time we got in a lift together. I lived in a block of flats at the time and she used to come n visit my girlfriend. Only problem was the intercom never worked so she would ring us before leaving her flat in the opposite block and my gf would send me down to open the door for her to get into our block. She always rang just as people were coming home from work (we were students n didn't work) and the lift would be packed.
She would stand in front of me n press herself back onto me with her hands behind her back, then rub her fingers of one handover my cock n use her other hand to get me to rub her arse, but whenever I tried to cup her stunning boobs she would turn n face me with a look on her face that told me instantly to go no further.
Used to frustrate the feck out of me, lol
She would then spent the evening chatting to my gf as if nothing had happened. When I finally managed to be alone with her n talk to her about it, she told me she didn't really know why she did it, but knew if frustrated the hell out of me and enjoyed the power it gave her but that she didn't want to cheat on her bf or my gf... n months later got home from college to find him shagging a girl from another towerblock. the end result of which I might tell you about.... one day.

Back